climate change agreement between US and China
The news sounds dismal to me. The tone of the article felt upbeat to the end. Cheerful like when I would try to quit smoking cigarettes. For thirty years I toyed with reducing - but in reality I never stopped devasting my body until I actually quit. The problem here is that we all share the body and everyone must quit. Until then a slight reduction here or there, or this week but not next week, will continue to bring life and mankind to a premature end on this planet. I quit smoking when my lungs could take no more, but others don't, many won't. We can see that. In the case of climate warming they devastate not their body but my planet. It's a sad sight if the strongest and wealthiest do not stand up to stop them either. Must they wait to be in pain to take a decision?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home